University of Tartu Archives of Estonian Dialects and Kindred Languages
View resource name in all available languages
Tartu Ülikooli eesti murrete ja sugulaskeelte arhiiv
Cite as: No cite info found!
his collection of linguistic material is managed by the University of Tartu, Institute of Estonian and General Linguistics. The archives contain four types of materials:
1) Sound recordings of Estonian dialects and Finno-Ugric languages,
2) Unpublished manuscripts, including
- student report papers and thesis written at the Institute of Estonian and General Linguistics,
- transcriptions and written notes on Estonian and Finno-Ugric languages,
3) Photos from field-work expedition and linguistic events,
4) Video recordings.
People who looked at this resource also viewed the following: